The Production Supervisor is responsible for the management of all production team members, workflow, and process improvements, to effectively achieve operational goals, in
compliance with company policies and federal, state and local regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs and manages manufacturing job assignments to most efficiently attain production, quality, safety, profit and sales goals.
- Develops team leaders and production employees by mentoring, training and leading by example.
- Conducts and documents performance appraisals.
- Provides necessary training to ensure employees are trained properly in current SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Ensures training records are kept up to date and accurately reflect appropriate training status.
- Manages personnel issues in accordance with Company and legal policies that are consistent among departments and maintains continuous communication with human resources.
- Documents all personnel matters and issues on timely basis.
- Ensures continuity of workflow between shifts.
- Maintains consistency in policy administration between shifts.
- Interfaces with scheduling to optimize customer satisfaction of product availability and delivery.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manufacturing Manager.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
LOCATION: CP Medical
REPORTS TO: Manufacturing Manager
SUPERVISES: Assembly Technicians and Area Team Leads
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on production management experience, preferably in a medical device or highly regulated environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to supervise a diverse workforce and work with employees in all levels of responsibility.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask, including a strong results orientation.
- Proven computer skills working with MS Office, Sage and Payroll systems.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, problem solving skills required.
- Ability to set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Effective, written and verbal communication skills required.
The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditionsin an office, warehouse or clean room environment where light manufacturing is performed; any disagreeable The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions inside in a warehouse and/or clean room environment where light manufacturing is performed; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of job.
This position has access to or may be exposed to confidential and propriety Company information. Therefore, a high level of confidentially must be maintained at all times with any Company information.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above position description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; the position description is not a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities of skills required for the position. Management has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to or from this position at any time.
To perform this position successfully, the employee must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential position duty and responsibility. All position requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE
Fill out form below and upload your resume, to be considered for this position.