The Receiving and Inventory Clerk is responsible for all receiving functions for incoming, sub-contracted, and customer supplied product; as well as tracking WIP progress on various work orders. Also responsible for maintaining inventory and flow of product utilizing the cycle count process, stock location moves, and lot number control.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, inspect and process all items, including customer returns in a timely matter.
- Label product correctly with part number, lot number, and quantity for ease of identification.
- Track receipt of purchased items via Sage X3 computer software program. Manage the workflow of items on the receiving workbench.
- Responsible for Inventory. Must create, perform, and adjust inventory using the cycle count process in Sage X3 on a regular basis.
- Configure and maintain inventory by performing stock changes in Sage X3 to reflect physical quantity and/or location.
- Ensure accuracy of all paperwork, maintain receipts, scan, validate, and store in an organized fashion.
- Track progress of operational stage of work orders, materials and operations out-processed to subcontractors, and production receipt of some work orders.
- Maintain the post sterilization WIP area to ensure adequate space for weekly incoming load. Upon arrival of the load, segregate the PGCL product to go in the oven room, and check the load in.
- Ensure proper flow of backflush items in manufacturing by maintaining lot control of product in the production areas by utilizing FIFO.
- Responsible for performing Sage X3 transactions to accompany the movement of product.
- Operate Forklift or Wave to move inventory in and out of locations.
- Assist with kitting, reintegration, and other Warehouse Clerk duties.
LOCATION: CP Medical
REPORTS TO: Manager, Distribution and Planning
- High school diploma, GED
- Three years or more related experience and/or training
- Proficiency on computers, including prior experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Communications, interpersonal, team, and facilitation skills
- Reasoning, research, decision making, problem solving skills
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, responsible
- Proven dependability and adherence to company attendance standards
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work overtime as workload dictates
- Forklift certified
The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions in warehouse environment; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of job.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above position description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; the position description is not a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities of skills required for the position. Management has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to or from this position at any time.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE
Fill out form below and upload your resume, to be considered for this position.