The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for placing inventory into designated storage locations, issuing components onto work orders as required and performing all associated inventory transactions on Sage X3.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Kit and issue components onto work orders, and deliver to the next operation
- Replenish floor stock locations as needed
- Perform data entry and transactions on Sage X3, as required for all warehouse activity
- Perform all material movement and computer work on a timely basis
- Configure and maintain storage locations for inventory – cabinets, pallet racks, floor stock locations, etc – according to the changing needs of the business
- Perform cycle counts
- Reintegrate material returned from work orders and stock product
- Stock released, incoming raw materials and stock product returned
- Assist in receiving as needed
LOCATION: CP Medical
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
SUPERVISES: No Direct Reports
- High school diploma, GED
- One year or more related experience and/or training
- Proficiency on computers, including prior experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Proficiency on computers , including prior experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Communications, interpersonal, team, and facilitation skills
- Reasoning, decision making, problem solving skills
- Excellent work ethic, dependable, responsible
- Proven dependability and adherence to company attendance standards
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work overtime as workload dictates
The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions in warehouse environment; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of job.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above position description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; the position description is not a comprehensive or exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities of skills required for the position. Management has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to or from this position at any time.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE
Fill out form below and upload your resume, to be considered for this position.